- 1 piece of salmon cutlet
- 2 pips of garlic, chopped
- 3 slices of ginger, julienned
- 1 tbspn of premium soy sauce
- Dash of sugar and white pepper
- 2 tsp of sesame oil
- 1 tsp of normal cooking oil
- Some chopped coriander for garnishing
1. Rinse the fish and pat dry. Place in a steamproof plate.
2. Heat the oil and fry the garlic and ginger until golden and fragrant. Pour onto a small dish. Add the soy sauce, sugar and pepper and stir until evenly mixed.
3. Pour the sauce mixture onto the fish. Steam the fish on medium high heat for 5 - 8 minutes depending on the thickness of the cutlet. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with steam rice.