The more I use my AMC Cookware, the more I love how fuss-free it makes my cooking. Nowadays I hardly use my non-stick pans or my electricity-guzzling oven or even my regular pressure cooker.
Recently, I decided to bake a batch of brownies using the AMC flat pan and Navigenio hotplate. It was very easy and the brownies were beautifully baked in less the usual time it takes in a regular oven or even a toaster oven. There is no pre-heating required.
|Rich, moist and fudgy|
Easy Brownies with AMC Cookware
60g unsweetened cocoa powder or just under 3/4 cup (I use Van Houten)
120g butter / half a chunk, melted
140g castor sugar or 2/3 cup
1/4 tsp salt
2 large eggs, room temperature
130ml or 1/2 cup fresh milk
4 tbspn plain yogurt
1tsp vanilla extract
100g or 3/4 cup plain flour, sifted
1/2 tsp baking powder, sifted
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
50g chopped walnuts
1. Line a 24cm AMC shallow flat roaster and grease the baking paper.
2. Mix A in a mixing bowl or AMC combi bowl until well dissolved. Add in all the B, C, and D ingredients and mix well with a whisk. The mixture should be silky thick and pourable. Make sure there are no lumps. Add 1-2 tbspn of milk if the mixture is too thick. Stir in the chopped walnuts.
3. Pour into the greased pan and level with a spatula. Cover, set the audiotherm to Meat window and slow bake at heat no.2. This will take about 20-25minutes.
|Place the pan on the hotplate and slow bake. |
Use the audiotherm to monitor the heat and beep when
the heat has reached Meat window.
4. Once the audiotherm beeps, set the pan over a coaster, remove the cover and upturn the hotplate over the top of the pan and bake on heat no.2 for 8 minutes. Once the 8 min is up, remove from hotplate, cover and leave for another 10min.
|The indispensable Navigenio hotplate|
|Set the pan on a coaster, upturn the hotplate and bake on top for 8 min.|
5. Remove the cover, transfer the brownies (still on the greased paper) onto a wire rack and let cool for another 10min. Serve warm or with a scoop of vanilla icecream.
Char Siu / BBQ Pork
Roast Pork / Siu Yoke
Steam Broccoli with Mushrooms and Scallops
Thai Style Steam Fish
Braised Spare Ribs with Yam
Easy Nam Yue Roast Chicken Drumsticks
For more information on AMC Cookware and how it can help help your cooking to be healthier, faster and more convenient, click on AMC FussFree Cooking