- 3 packets of udon, approx 200g per packet
- 250g minced pork
- 1 bunch of baby spinach, rinsed
- 250g medium size prawns, shelled, deveined, and sliced in the middle into two halves
- 1/2 packet of beansprouts, rinsed
- 3 pip garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tbspn sesame oil
- 1/2 tbspn of oil
For the seasonings:-
- 4 tbspn of oyster sauce
- 1/2 tbspn of dark soy sauce
- 1 tbspn of light soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups of water
1. Put a pot of water to boil, the quantity should be sufficient to immerse the udon. Once the water is boiling, put the udon in and boil until slightly softened, for about 8 minutes. Pour away the hot water and drain the udon in a colander.
2. Heat the oil and fry the garlic until lightly golden. Add the minced meat and fry until just cooked.
3. Pour in the seasoning and bring it to a boil. Add the baby spinach and prawns. Keep tossing until the spinach is lightly wilted and the prawns are curled up and turned light orange.
4. Quickly add in the udon and the bean sprouts. Mix everything well, ensuring the beansprouts are just cooked. Serve warm.