- 5 stalks of chives, chopped roughly
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Dash of fish sauce
- Dash of white pepper and black pepper
- 1 tbs water
- 1 tsp of cooking oil
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl and add in the chives. Add in all the seasonings and water and beat until even.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, turn the fire on medium high and pour the egg mixture to form a round shape.
3. Once the sides of the omelet starts to bubble, immediately turn the fire down to the lowest, and cook until the omelet is three quarter set. Shake the pan a little to ensure the omelet is not stuck or burnt at the bottom. Turn the omelet on the other side and cook for another 2 minutes. Serve warm.